Pool covers act as a giant blanket for your pool. Insulation is key to keeping a pool's temps up with minimal energy.
Adding a correctly designed and installed swimming pool cover not only provides unbeatable safety, but will also reduce running expenses and the need for seemingly never-ending cleaning and maintenance. This is especially notable during the winter months, where a cover will help maintain your pool quality by keeping garden debris, dirt and leaves out.
We work directly with GeoBubble™ certified technicians who can craft a perfect fitting pool cover for your pool right here on the Costa. GeoBubble is a world class company who's pool covers are proven to retain heat, keep debris out and protect your pool. For more information, please visit their website here.
- Savings on chemicals of up to 70%
- Save on water loss through reducing evaporation by up to 80%
- Save on electricity by reducing filter run time and reducing heating costs by up to 80%
- A covered pool will raise water temperature by approx. 5°C and solar type covers can virtually eliminate the need for heating altogether
- Increased life of swimming pool components
- The added safety and peace of mind of being able to see that the cover is closed, where an unlatched gate may go unnoticed
Ask us how we can start saving you money on your energy costs today!
Leave your details and
we will get in touch!